Monday, December 12, 2011

Weird coincidence?

My husband started a new job today and get this.... its at Home Federal where I left to take my new job. He will be working in the IT department which is my old department, in my old desk with my old email address. I think its all a little weird. Right now he will be working 10-7 but in a few weeks he will be working 3pm-midnight. The position is running the nightly batch which affects credits and debits into customers accounts. I'm excited for him but its hard not to admit its weird! It will be nice to have a full time paycheck coming in but most of all this schedule will work perfectly with school.

Oh and did I mention that my hubby looked hot in his nice dress/work clothes. I could get used to that for sure!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment