Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Love My Mom

{my mom, step dad, brother Daniel and brother Randy}

My mom called me today to find out how the job interview went. I told her about my decision to switch my major to elementary education. I was super excited to tell her all about it. It makes me feel good to tell my mom the things I am accomplishing. She told me how proud she was of me and it made me tear up. It was one of the few times I really felt like I had done something that she was really proud of. She told me I would be an amazing teacher. She said I will be patient and a good role model. It was something I needed to hear after I had a very horrible two days at work. My mom also told me they got the coroner report back about my brother Daniels death. The coroner said there was no trauma to his head before death, no alcohol and drugs in his system, and he was not pushed out of the car. The good news is that he didn't suffer before he died but the bad news is that his girlfriends story keeps changing. We are even more puzzled about what really happened. My mom and step dad are fighting for a lie detector test. The hardest part is not knowing what happened. My mom said she was driving to wal-mart today and it was raining pretty hard, a guy walked in front of her car and he looked just like Daniel. She said he looked straight at her. I feel so bad for my parents. I feel bad they are going through this loss. March 4th is Daniels birthday and I think it will be an especially hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment