Sunday, April 17, 2011

15 Random Things About “ME”

1.I LOVE scary movies.

2.I am a planner.

3.I miss my grandma a lot lately.

4.I am scared to die.

5.I am ready to have kids but life stuff is putting that on hold.

6.I like to smell things even weird smelly things.

7.I hate to be wrong but am getting better at admitting it!

8.I was dorky when I was younger and got made fun of sometimes.

9.I am worried life is going to pass me by too fast and soon I will be old.

10.I {heart} my keurig coffee maker.

11.I could listen to the Dixie Chicks all day.

12.I love my hubby’s feet.

13.I am scared of my mom and dad (Daniel) passing away.

14.I love animals and would love to adopt them all.

15.I am addicted to reality TV.


1 comment:

  1. I love your list!! You're too cute. I totally agree w/ you on number 4. I use to be really bad but I am starting to get a little bit better. And 100% agree with you on 14!! We were watching It's Me or The Dog yesterday and the people had a mini pot belly pig...I wanted it! :) Oh and I am with you on number 5 too. But remember the most used phrase..."Things Happen for a Reason." At this moment your life is busy and you and Matt are being selfish and getting your schooling done which is really important. When all that's done then you can focus on building your family. You two will make great parents! Sadly you just have to be patient and wait...the time will come! I love you!

    ReplyDelete