Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Work With Animals

My department has gone through many changes in the last six months. We have lost five people, which includes a boss. During this time we gained a new department manager and a new boss with a total six people. As I have said before my coworker and I have been getting along great. She is about five years younger, married, with a kid. Overall I LOVE working with her. Training her has helped me realize that I want to be a teacher or at least in a training role. Our little world is great and no she is not one of the animals I work with.

Three of my new coworkers are males and they are disgusting. They talk about gross boy things, fart, and make sexual jokes. I will have to say that they are nice guys and are actually good hard workers but they are a bunch of IT geeks and they just let loose all the time.

Today they were talking about the gross pranks they have pulled on their fellow coworkers; lets just say I will definitely watch my back. One of them told a story about taking another coworkers phone and rubbing in in their butt crack and then hooking it back up. Needless to say the unsuspecting coworker was on the receiving end of a “nasty” phone. Sometimes I’m amazed at how a grown man of 40+ in age can act like a 13 year old boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment