Sunday, May 1, 2011

Karma Sucks

Yesterday was such a nice day that I pulled out my new pair of capris. I had bought them a month ago and was so happy because I was able to get a size smaller. I kept them in the closet with all the tags on just in case I happened to gain my weight back and had to return them. Well I put them on yesterday and they still felt great, were super cute, and I was so happy the weather had warmed up enough to wear them.

Matt and I got a late start yesterday but headed out for lunch and a new weed hacker (the fun outings of being married and owning a house!!). We went to Idaho Pizza and had some yummy lunch then to the gas station for some drinks and gas. On our way to Sears we saw a petition stand to recall Luna so I made Matt pull over so I could sign. Since I am going to be a teacher all this Luna stuff is much more important to me and my family. I got out and these two nice ladies told me where to sign and helped me fill out the petition. As I was signing one of the ladies told me I still had the size stickers on the back of my NEW CAPRI’S! I was mortified but trying to keep cool. I had just been to Idaho Pizza and the gas station where I’m sure many people saw the stickers on the back of my leg and just laughed! She pulled them off for me and was super nice about it. I thanked her for saving me and it was all I could do to run back to my car! Once I got in I told Matt what happened but since he’s a guy he’s pretty much oblivious to anything! He swears he didn’t see. I was embarrassed but happy and thankful that lady saved me!!

So the karma part you ask… well as Matt said to me after this whole incident, “Karma’s a Bitch” wow was he right. A few years ago this somewhat dorky guy started at the bank in the IT department. I had seen him standing in the employee entrance when I got in one day and noticed how nervous he was. As I was passing him something struck me as funny. I looked back and noticed his tag was still on his brand new pants. This tag was the biggest tag I had ever seen. It was probably 5inches by 7inches and cardboard. I have laughed at this for years and told this story to many. This is why Matt said that karma sucked because I was finally getting it back…… I hate when he’s right!

No comments:

Post a Comment