Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I’m Lucky

100_0120

I was talking to a co-worker today about her husband and their relationship and it made me realize how lucky I am. I would never proclaim that my relationship with Matt is perfect because we have had our hard times but I love our relationship together. I love the little family we have created and all the wonderful memories that will forever be etched in my brain. Lately I have been realizing how lucky I am that God has given me the best man to marry. Matt has the biggest heart and loves his family more than anything. He puts his family first and believes blood is thicker than water. Matt is also the funniest person I know and can have me laughing so hard I am crying and can’t breath. He is always willing to help anyone who needs it and most of all he takes care of me and provides a great life for us. I am so proud of him and everything he is working towards and I can’t wait to add to our family someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment