Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grease Lightning

Friday night Matt and I met his siblings and their other halves at the botanical gardens to watch Grease outside on the grass. I wasn’t sure what to expect and had never been to the botanical gardens but was up for watching one of my favorite of all time movies! We packed a cooler and bought some beach chairs and headed to the end of Boise. Once we got there I was surprised at how many people showed up and how many Sandy and Danny’s I saw, it was so cool. My sister in law Celesta, Matt, and I went exploring a little in the gardens but there was a party going on there and we weren’t sure where we could explore.

IMG_0076IMG_0079

IMG_0083

It was beautiful and the perfect temperature. It’s cool because the gardens are right next to the old penitentiary which I have never been to but it’s supposed to be haunted and I really want to go there in a month or so but my hubs is scared!

IMG_0077

IMG_0078

After some exploring we headed back to the grassy area to get our spot and get cozy. My nephews, Izayus, Gabe, and Michael were having a good time getting drunk.

IMG_0080

Just kidding, it was root beer but you know how teenagers think it’s funny to act like they are drinking. Michael gave me the dirtiest look because I was eating a twix and wasn’t going to share!

IMG_0081

Watching Grease outside was so cool and we were all singing along during the songs which made it so much better. I would recommend going to one of the outside shows at the botanical gardens next summer, a must do date night.

IMG_0075

IMG_0082

No comments:

Post a Comment