Friday, September 30, 2011

Addiction

IMG_0106

As I stated before I love my iphone, and as my brother informed me I am a geek for posting about my iphone. But seriously anyone who has one will totally understand….right…you understand…. don’t you fellow iphone lovers!!! Anyways I have been downloading free apps and paying for a couple, but really just trying to figure this whole thing out. I want to spend a day messing with it but so far I have been in love with all the free photography apps that will enhance your photos. But the one app that has my attention morning noon and night is Tiny Tower. Its free and its addicting. I find myself updating my bities (what we tiny tower addicts call our peeps or our people). I have to get my bities in their dream jobs and build my tower to 100 floors and make money and update my elevator and….can’t you see why its so addicting! Get it and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment