Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My New Gadget Love…..

My hubby bought this for me on Saturday and I am in LOVE! I have an iPod touch which has been strapped to my hand so this little baby was a much needed upgrade. Instead of carrying around a phone and an iPod I have it all in one and it does so much more. I can’t wait to mess around with it some more but as of now I love it and am so thankful he got it for me. he said he bought it as a gratitude of appreciation for all I have been doing as a sacrifice so he can go to school full time and work part time. I too go to school and work full time. I am willing to sacrifice for my family when it will be good in the end. This little present sure helps.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe that you blogged about your new phone, i think maybe you are the geek in the relationship. NAYS lol

    ReplyDelete