Sunday, October 2, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge & Procrastination

First I must say that I am a procrastinator….not my choice it just happens! Most likely I won’t post a picture a day and might double up as I am doing now since today is officially day 2!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts

IMG_0135

1.  I am addicted to fingernail polish.

2.  I have my own 357 (pink) and I like to shoot it along with our other guns.

3.  I had an imaginary friend when I was little.

4.  I have never tried drugs.

5.  I love to cook and take pride in what I make.

6.  I love to read but don’t have as much time anymore.  

7.  I have been with my hubby for 10 years (married 3 and together 7).

8.  I let my dog drink soda out of my mouth.

9.  I am very insecure and its something I am working on but most people don’t know.

10.  I love God and try to pray everyday.

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Famous Pose

Misty Bellin now Murray is the person who I have been the closest with the longest. I met her in seventh grade and we have stayed friends even though we live a state away. The first picture is probably of either 7th or 8th grade and a typically pose you would see from us. The second is when Misty got married and I let her borrow my tiara and put it on her. It was a special moment that I will IMG_6510

cherish always. She knows me and has always excepted me. Even being so far away I know we will always stay friends. She’s my P.I buddy and my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. First off I LOVE the picture of you. You look really beautiful!!! I like the ten facts about you too:) The letting my dog drink soda from my mouth cracks me up. Mostly because it's true:) Lol our picture is great. Typical for us. The picture of us from my wedding always gets me emotional. I truly love you Michelle and I always will. You will always be my best friend no matter what. We are always there for each other and always have each others backs. Nothing will change that. You're the bestest best friend a person could ask for. I love you Michelle Lee Salas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the the comment, obviously but I was having issues putting my info in so all I could seem to get to work was post anonymously.

    ReplyDelete