Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

P5030170

My mom. She had my brother and me when she was young and she tried to raise us the best way she knew how. She didn’t raise me for a majority of my life but was somewhat of a constant in my life. As I got older and let go of the past I embraced her and loved her for who she was and the things she did teach me. After many years I was finally able to accept all the amazing qualities she gave me. She taught me to accept people for who they are and love them for their flaws. She showed me that people do deserve a second, third, fourth, and fifth chance in life. But the biggest life lesson was her hard working attitude. She works hard for what she has and has given me that drive to work for the things you want because they will not be given to you. My mom is an amazing Grandma who loves her three grandchildren with everything in her soul and I admire that. I can’t wait for her to be a grandma for our children because I know she will be a lasting blessing in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment