Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

100_0120As I have stated before, Matt and I have been together for a long time, over ten years to be exact. In that amount of time we have grown up a lot. When we first got together we were young and weren’t sure who we were or what we wanted. At times our relationship was rocky and we separated for a time but in the end this brought us together and we knew we wanted to walk through this life together.  Even now things aren’t easy but we have each other to lean on and that’s all that matters. I wouldn’t want to be going through this life with anyone else but him.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh what a sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture and I love how you and Matt found each other. You two are the perfect pair and I am just so happy for you. We landed great guys that are just perfect for us! It's crazy looking back at how long we've been with Dave and Matt and how much we've grown. I am so happy for us that we have found happiness! I love you BFF!! (Misty)

    ReplyDelete