Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

michelle and me graduation 2001

This is a picture of me and my best friend Misty who I have talked about many times on this blog but she has been my buddy since 7th grade and we have done a lot together. We used to dare each other in middle school and high school to do crazy things and we would always seem to get ourselves in some crazy jams. Even after I moved to Idaho and she would come to visit we would somehow find something crazy to do. For example: I was dating this guy right at the end of high school who was a major tool, of course I didn’t completely realize it at the time. On the day before my graduation we had a rehearsal and my buddy was with me that day to help me celebrate. Afterwards we headed over to this guys house (we weren’t dating any longer) and decided to break into his house for fun. We went over to his bedroom window and were able to slide it open and I lifted my friend up and pushed her in. She then came around to let me in but in that process she accidently let the cat out… We tried to get the cat but it ran off. Once inside we stole a couple of CD’s, beer, and condoms. He was in the process of moving so these were the only things we could really find worth stealing! Afterwards we ran out laughing! It was a blast and I always have a good time with her. Of course we did some other things but nothing else that I can share!

1 comment:

  1. Awww that memories I have with my best friend! We have done so many fun and crazy stuff. I will never forgot our memories and I love that even as time goes by and we still live in other states we still make new memories:) BTW I still have that CD it's Queen and I love it. We have always had great times and I know we will continue to!! (Misty)

    ReplyDelete