Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

This letter is for my future baby…

For many years I wasn’t sure if I wanted to have kids because I worried I wouldn’t be a good mother. I worried I wouldn’t know what to do and I wouldn’t know how to love you or teach you the right things. I worried that I wouldn’t be able to teach you to be a strong person and be who you want to be.  But this all changed a year ago after I pictured holding you in my arms. I could see myself smiling and I could see your dad standing next to me with a smile from ear to ear. I started to picture you growing up and you happy and healthy. Then I could see you having your first heart break and your dad consoling you and making it better. I see you as the strong person who is secure in them self and I realize I helped create you and mold you into this person. From that day on I have wanted you and prayed about you and can’t wait until the day is right and you come to meet us.

No comments:

Post a Comment