Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#1 Who am I?

IMG_0486

Such an interesting question! It’s like the first day of school when you have to introduce yourself and your voice is shaky and your palms are sweaty.

I am 28 years old, almost 29 and was born in Nampa, Idaho. We moved around a lot when I was younger and never really settled in one place for very long. I have a step brother named Daniel and a half brother named Randy. I met my best friend Matt when I was 18 and we fell for each other hard. We got married in 2008 and have been together for almost 11 years but married for over 3. Not long after we got married we bought our first house in Nampa. We knew it was our house the moment we walked into it. About a year after that we got a dog, a little Pekingese mix named Cid. In 2010 we both decided to put the kid thing on hold and go to school. It was a great decision as far as bettering ourselves and our family but we are both ready to have kids and now have to wait a couple of years…

The best way to describe me is: loyal, loving, and compassionate to those who deserve it; not to those who don’t. Honest to everyone. As I get older I realize the importance of family and I appreciate the relationships with close friends. My family has come together during tough times and my friends have been there to support my decisions and celebrate my accomplishments. I will give you complete respect and expect the same from you. When that is ruined all bets are off.

I love my relationship with my husband, and thank God everyday for the enormous amount of love Matt shows to me and the incredible respect we have for each other. Growing up the relationships I witnessed by adults were not great models and I wasn’t sure I would ever have a “good” relationship.

And… that’s who I am, or at least the stuff I want you all to know!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment