Sunday, January 29, 2012

A question a day

Matt and I went to Barnes and Noble on Saturday to look around. He likes to look at all the books and grab a few to sit and read. We didn’t have as much time as we wanted  but I ended up finding this Q & A a five year journal. After looking it over I thought it was sort of interesting. Each day it asked you a questions and you keep doing this for five years. It would be cool to see how your answers change. I showed the book to Matt and he thought it was a good idea too. Since we are almost done with January it will be hard to remember what we did on some of those days to answer the questions but we have started to fill it in. I think this would be a good gift for anyone and I might have to start getting my friends and families one.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment