Monday, January 9, 2012

Classes back in session

Getting back into the groove of school is hard to do when you have been off for three weeks. Let me tell you, those three weeks were pure bliss! I lounged on the couch in my pjs, from the moment I got home from work until I had to go to bed. I got all caught up on my juicy shows and even some that I just had recorded because. It was nice; no care in the world. No books to read or assignments to write, it was great. I look forward, and cherish the little breaks I get. Don’t get me wrong, school is a blessing and I am thankful to be going but sometimes I miss my time. I miss being able to craft, read, and just lay on the couch. It seems during the week its go, go, go and then on the weekends I like to spend time with my honey.
So, today we are back in the groove of school. The first week of classes each session I am a little off kilter and stressed. I never feel like I’m ready and I over think everything. Tonight I’m heading to my favorite coffee shop for some alone time (aka: time away from the mother in law) and I’m going to get organized and do some homework. Surprisingly I am looking forward to this… that’s a first.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment