Monday, January 23, 2012

Stuff and another blog challenge

My blog has been very boring lately… I mean very boring. I have hardly posted anything and when I did there were no pictures. I like to look at pictures, even if they are of nothing. So I decided to try and post every other day… I am going to do another bloggy challenge and do 30 posts in 60 days!! I know I can’t commit to 30 in 30 so I will just do what I can, when I can. Along with those posts I will post pictures…YAH!!! So here it is, the challenge:
1. Who are you?
2. What is your worst memory?
3. Nicknames you have and why you have those?
4. Habit/s that you wish you didn't have.
5. Interesting things about your family.
6. A picture of you in your childhood days.
7. Your favorite magazine.
8. Person/s you want to exchange lives with for a day.
9. Who you want to be if you are not what you are today?
10. Far place/s been to so far.
11. Place/s you want to visit.
12. Best present ever received.
13. What's your greatest romance fantasy?
14. Something that makes you happy.
15. Something you crave a lot.
16. What would I find inside your bag?
17. What are your beauty essentials?
18. What's your staple closet must-have?
19. What is/are your pet/s?
20. Websites or web pages you check/follow every day.
21. Your ambition during your childhood.
22. What/Where do you splurge on?
23. About your circle of friends.
24. What profession you wish you are?
25. Places or stores you love to shop.
26. If you're a thing, what are you?
27. What is/are you're best asset/s?
28. Why your hook on to blogging?
29. A picture that makes you happy.
30. How did you come up with your blog name?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment