Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Checklist

The beginning of a new year brings new resolutions. I like to think of things I can work on for the upcoming year because I like lists and I like to check things off! So here are the things I will try and resolve this year!
1. Work harder in school. I want to bring up my gpa; I know it only matters to me and C’s get degrees but I will know what my gpa is and that's all that matters.
2. Read at least two books this year that are not required for school. It’s hard to read during school time but I love to read and miss it dearly.
3. Spend a little time each month working on my crafts. I feel at peace when I’m crafting.
4. Organize some of our spare rooms and closets.
5. My biggest hope for this year is that my father in law makes a full recovery and can come home. If nothing else this is something I hope I can check off my new year’s list!
My husband and I spent our New Years very mellow but it was so nice. He has been working weird hours and my mother in law lives with us so it’s hard to find time for ourselves without a third wheel! So we started the night off with taco salad and dug into the Batman movies, starting with the oldest. When it got close to midnight we poured ourselves some wine and toasted the New Year.
Each year I learn a little more whether it’s good or bad. Life’s lessons seem to get harder and harder but I hope and pray this year will be a little easier on our family.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment