Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crazy question

Matt asked me who I would be with if it weren't him. That's such an odd question because we have been together for over 10 years and I can't imagine being with anyone else. He says he makes me laugh and he's not sure anyone else would. He's probably right because I am laughing constantly with him. He is the funniest person I know with the best sense of humor. He makes everyone around him laugh and doesn't even try.
I'm blessed to have him in my life and don't want to think about who I would be with if it weren't him.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi BFF! So I haven't been on your blog in months because the website is on my favorites on our regular computer and it was broken. Dave just fixed it so I am getting all caught up:) I Love this question that he asked because I can 100% relate to you. What Matt is to you is exactly what Dave is to me. He's always making me laugh and crack up but ha I am able to do that to him too. :) I am so happy for us that we have found amazing husbands! And we are so planning a trip to see you both asap! Love you. (BFF, Misty)

    ReplyDelete