Saturday, November 12, 2011

A dumb but fun decision

At the begining of the week I decided I wanted an iPad. Obviously this was something I wanted and not something I needed or even thought I would get but I still wanted it. I have had my iphone for over a month and just love it to pieces. Its just a device but I am now an apple person and my husband hates it. So on wednesday when I met the hubby for lunch I told him I wanted one. I told him I would sell my ipod and laptop (that I have only had a year) and then I could get an iPad. At first when I told him he rolled his eyes but I just tried to convince him. I had done alot of research but still needed his help to figure out if an ipad or another tablet would be the way to go. So we both decided to do more research and think about it. Friday I had the day off and still kept thinking about an ipad but I knew I need to sell my other two electronics first.
When Matt got home we went and got some lunch and did some errands and ended up at Best Buy. I looked at the ipads and still knew I wanted one but was open to the idea of another tablet. Well after leaving Best Buy we headed to the apple store in Boise to talk to some people who knew their stuff because I had some serious questions. I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision and I would still be able to use this ipad like a computer but only better. We got to the apple store and started to look around. Then talked to a sales person about my questions, I was satisified with the answers and ready to go when my dear hubby said lets get the ipad in white. I almost choked. I looked at him and the girl and then told him we needed to talk. I was not expecting to leave the store with an ipad, not at all... I didn't know what to think. We talked it over and I was so nervous for some reason but we left with one and I wasn't sure what to think. Right out of the store is a kiosk with invisible shields, needless to say an hour after that I left with an ipad, invisible shield, and keyboard case combo. When we got out to the car I screamed. I was in shock and so happy and nervous. I couldn't believe my husband had just done this. I will admit it was a rash decision and not the smartest one but honestly as bad as it sounds... I'm not complaining!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment