Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloweiner…..

I love Halloween and always have. I can remember my mom getting into Halloween when we were kids and my brother and I would dress up and so would my mom. It was always such a big deal. I can remember being a witch for most of elementary and my mom drawing a really cool spider web with a spider on my face. I was in third grade and felt so cool! As I got older I loved everything to do with Halloween like scary movies and going to haunted houses. When Matt and I got together we would usually just rent a bunch of scary movies, order pizza, and veg out getting spooked. Then we started a Halloween party tradition and made sure everyone came dressed up and we played games and voted on the best Halloween costume. It was always a big deal to think of a creative costume and not tell anyone just to see their reaction. Now that we are in school and don’t have as much money or time we stopped the Halloween parties and I have been bummed. This year we carved pumpkins, watched spooky movies and ordered Chinese. It was fun hanging out with my guy and eating junk food!

I am hoping that when we have kids the whole Halloween experience will be so much better because we will have a little one to dress up and give out candy.

My best Halloween movie is actually Halloween and all of them even the newest ones that Rob Zombie did.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment